Inframark is looking to hire a Wastewater Operator in Clinton MS.
The Operator I will responsible for operation and maintenance of equipment at our Wastewater treatment facility.
Looking to hire someone who has the ability to get a MS Wastewater Class II license. Previous wastewater experience a plus.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operates a variety of equipment/machinery including: valves, pumps, motors, belt presses, disinfection equipment, vehicles, etc.
- Conducts routine testing, monitoring and maintenance of production wells, water/wastewater unit processes and basic laboratory analyses.
- Performs and documents treatment process and maintenance of treatment facility equipment. Documents plant performance including daily flow, electrical and chemical usage and dosage.
- Responds to call outs and after-hours emergencies to repair treatment equipment, pumps, motors, sensing devices, instrumentation and electrical support.
- Ensures facilities are clean, neat and secure.
- Provides customer service functions when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Day Shift (Mon-Fri) 7am-4pm, Some overtime
- Display a willingness, aptitude and self-discipline to study the required material and meet all prerequisites to obtain water or wastewater certification.
- Knowledge of process control techniques, maintenance procedures and safe practices.
- The ability to successfully perform routine on-site maintenance and emergency repairs of treatment equipment is essential
- Knowledge of regulatory rules is essential
- Previous water or wastewater treatment experience is desirable
- Completion of water or wastewater correspondence courses is very desirable
- Willing to work all shifts including: weekends, holidays, evenings, and 24-hour emergency on call
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver’s License (CDL preferred). Water/Wastewater Operator’s License specific to state and site-specific requirements. Other licenses may vary according to specific site and assignments.
Technical: Ability to follow manual & operating instructions. Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & internet. Basic knowledge of water/wastewater operations.
Communication: Communicates clearly & professionally. Contributes to a positive internal & external customer experience. Willing to help others. Maintains composure in challenging situations.
Problem Solving & Quality: Pays attention to detail. Identifies & solves problems. Escalates issues accordingly. Checks work for quality.
Managing for Results: Works well with supervision. Takes projects to completion. Follows all company policies & SOPs. Manages multiple tasks.
Leadership & Initiative: Demonstrates a positive attitude. Acts in accordance with company vision, mission & values. Takes accountability for own performance. Willing to take on additional assignments.
Must be able to: frequently lift 50-60 pounds; load, unload & move large equipment/tools; access confined spaces; continuously walk and climb stairs and ladders.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.