Fleet Program

Ford Truck

The National Rural Water Association has created partnerships with the Ford Motor Company and the Chrysler Group to offer special fleet discounts to State Rural Water Associations and their utility system members. This partnership combines the buying power of 31,000 utility members to provide reduced fleet pricing on utility vehicles.

Fleet Program

The Rural Water Fleet Program is a valuable member benefit for water and wastewater utilities. State Rural Water Associations determine eligibility for their utility members, and provide a fleet code that allows access to substantial vehicle discounts to fill the need for reliable work vehicles. Companies, service providers or other sales organizations DO NOT QUALIFY for these benefits.

Member utilities should contact their State Rural Water Association to access the Rural Water Fleet Program. Vehicles may be purchased at your local dealer or through the national fleet auto group at https://www.nrwafleet.net/. Incentive discount pricing is available on fuel efficient cars, vans, SUVs and trucks. Systems can save up to $5,800 off factory invoice per vehicle. Happy shopping!

Program Details

  • Limited to water and wastewater utilities that are current members of a State Rural Water Association.
  • Companies are NOT ELIGIBLE for these discounts.
  • There is no limit to the number of vehicles that can be purchased under the program.
  • Incentive pricing is deducted off the factory invoice.
  • Fleet vehicles must be in service for a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 miles.
  • Vehicles must be registered and operated in the 50 United States.
  • Call your State Association today to get your Fleet Identification Number (FIN)!

Program Details

Ford Fleet Program

Ford Fleet Program Update:

The Ford Fleet Program for 2023 was suspended by the Ford Company for this year for all associations across the nation due to lack of inventory at dealerships.   

Chrysler Fleet Program

2023 Chrysler Fleet Program Incentives

Model YearBrandBody
DescriptionTier 1
2023RAMDS1500 Classic Pickup Truck$1,500
2023RAMDT1500 Light Duty Pickup Truck$2,000
2023RAMDJ2500 Heavy Duty Pickup Truck$500
2023RAMD23500 Heavy Duty Pickup Truck$500
2023RAMDD3500 Chassis Cab$0
2023RAMDP4500/5500 Chassis Cab$0

Additional Option or Powertrain Adjustments

Vehicles ordered with the option and/pr powertrain (engine and transmission) listed below will receive the pricing adjustment as indicated. Options, excluding powertrain that are included in group equipment packages or standard on the base body model, are already discounted and excluded from these additional incentives.

Model YearBrandBody
DescriptionIncentiveOption TypeSales CodeSales Code Description
2023RAMDS1500 Classic Pickup Truck$2,000Options3RPFleet Order Concession
2023RAMDT1500 Light Duty Pickup Truck$1,500Options3RPFleet Order Concession
2023RAMDJ2500 Heavy Duty Pickup Truck$2,300Options3RPFleet Order Concession
2023RAMD23500 Heavy Duty Pickup Truck$2,300Options3RPFleet Order Concession
2023RAMDD3500 Chassis Cab$1,500Options3RPFleet Order Concession
2023RAMDP4500/5500 Chassis Cab$1,500Options3RPFleet Order Concession