Director of Plant Operations
Pearl River County Utility Authority has an opening for a Director of Plant Operations. The responsibility will be for managing three large wastewater treatment plants , five satellite plants and three water wells. Mississippi Class IV Wastewater Certification and Mississippi Water Class C Certification required or can be obtain within 180 days.
Contact Brenda DeArmas at 601-799-5259 or fax resume to 601-799-1656
Pearl River County Utility Authority, 100 A Street. Suite F, Picayune, Mississippi, 39466
Wastewater Plant Manager
Manages the operations of a wastewater treatment plant to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures and reporting practices. Oversees sampling and testing systems, and the functionality of pumps, conveyors, blowers, and other equipment.
Requirements and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversee the daily operations of the treatment plant to ensure that the wastewater quality meets or exceeds all state and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensures staff is up-to-date with all federal, state, and local regulations and environmental guidelines.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Procure supplies and equipment needed to maintain plant operations.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Will report to Wastewater Division Manager.
Certification & Experience Requirements:
- Must have five (5) years’ experience operating and maintaining a minimum of 5 mgd wastewater treatment plant.
Must be Certified Class IV Operator. Please contact me at 662-571-5252